Monday, February 2, 2009

my holidayssssss.......

My holidays is very funs.why I saids its fun because I has go to kuala lumpur with my friends. That was my first time I went to kuala lumpur without my parents. First places that I visit is the fifth tallest buildings in the world ‘the twin tower’. It is very beautiful and gorgeous. I and my friends tooks pictures to make memory that we had been at Kuala Lumpur. Even I happy there,my minds are worried about the asightment that must be done after the breaks. I forgots to bring my assightment with me. After coming home, I take all my books and do all the works because I did not have anytime to enjoy only 4 days left before I go to u…..fuhhhh…this is my first year at u……. it teach me do not left the work behind although we in family vacation…..hahahaha…..salam…I luv islam…

1 comment: