Monday, February 9, 2009

What I would likes to change about myself…….Firstly, I wants u all to know that I am a naughty person.he2…..My family always say that I’m different compare with my siblings. That because I always not listening to my father and always run, hide and sometimes crying. I always think that what I’m doing is right. That why my father always scolds me because I did not realize that my attitudes are bad. So, first things that I wants do is changes my attitude from bad to good. So anyone who likes to advise me about how to change my attitude can tell me or post at my blog…. That is the first thing that I really wants to change my about myself…Now I’m trying to gets best in my final exam in this first study period in DAIS. I’m happy because I meet many friends that I can share my problems and my heart feelings. That is the best things that I likes…muah to all my friends…..that all for this times..

2 comments:

  1. I guess you can start by not skipping my class frequently..

    ReplyDelete
  2. sincere from bottom of my heart,YOU MUST CHANGE..!!!!hahaha...

    ReplyDelete