Monday, January 5, 2009

my experience as a UITM student

experience.,.........hah.,.,my first day i was very sad and scared.,.,why?because i must leave my family.,.and then i meet my new friends.,.i'm very lucky because my friends all goods and nices,.,.then my MMU week,this is the week that we can know each others,here i gets more friends.I wake up in the morning at 4 a.m to 'kiamulai'....sometimes i remembers my mother says do not leaves and lazy to solat jemaah.,,.i found that ours senior is goods.,.,.on tuesday night,DAIS juniors has to come at DAIS seniors rooms.,. i was very scare and in my minds always thinks of negative... then they gives some advises that in UITM we must stand on our foot...do not follows the wrong attitudes...than start for that days im promise to do well in this first years..my first class is BEL....i feel very nervous when Miss Syaz asking me to speak in english...that time,i feel like to cry and feel like to call my mother name name,at last i'm realise that english is so important to me in future,,now my spirit to learn english rises and i will give the best to get 'A' in english....

1 comment:

  1. Really? I didn't know that. Guess you need to adapt with that.

    ReplyDelete