Monday, March 23, 2009

my experience sitting all the tests

i regrets because i did not tried to give the best afford while i'm sitting all the tests....this happen because i did not studied and prepared to take this test early...i have about three test such as grammar,speaking,and listening..about my grammar test,it's hard to say that i will getting higher marks because i think that i did not remember what miss syaz teached me...its not miss syaz faulted...this is my fault and i cannot blamed anyone just blame on myself..for listening,i think i do it better than grammar because i did not has any sound problem..and last is speaking test.....i dont not has any point to elobrate...my minds become blur.....i thinks i will get the lowest marks among my friends....now i know that i must do the best and give my final afford on final test...if i get oportunity to take this test again i will do it better...thank you...

1 comment:

  1. You must work harder if you don't want to be left behind..

    ReplyDelete